Monday, May 23, 2011

Biography


I was born in Thailand. I began playing guiar at church at the age of 15th


When my son was 4th years old. I sent him to take guitar lessons. I could not find a small guitar for him, so I decided to copy my guitar to smaller size. But the guitar did not work because it was not in tune. Now my son is 15th years old, I had a good time to teach him to make his own guitar.


With a deep love for the acoustic guitar, I began building under the guidance of Karl-Heinz Roemmich and Yuichi Imai. In 2005, I attended a course held by Jose Luis Romanillos and his son, Liam on traditional Spanish technique.


I became a full-time guitar maker. I really enjoy working with musicians to turn beautiful wood into beautiful music. And now I have nearly 30 students so that the guitar-building society has grown in Thailand. Together, we exchange experience, supply material, and join in guitar festivals in Thailand.


My guitars are recognized internationally. Every year my guitars are given to the first-prize winner of a Classical Guitar festival in Thailand, and once in Italy.


My Steel String guitars are also well known in Thailand. Many of my collegues and clients have referenced my guitars for their deep tone, good balance and sweet sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment